- Provide technical and engineering insight and direction to support and improve usability, applicability, and adoption of products, platforms and solutions to meet customer business needs.
- AE is responsible for rolling out new product methodologies to the customers by providing training and technical support. The Engineer will influence product definition and direction by providing customer feedback.
- The Engineer plays an effective role in account planning, where they work as a part of the account team to develop the solutions to customer problems by using their in depth knowledge of customer challenges and issues.
- This position will involve the support of advanced technologies , and will include both hands-on investigation as well as taking a leadership role in driving issue resolution and defining technical engagement strategies
- BS/MS in EE/CS with 5+ years of experiences
- Having P&R and Signoff experiences are required
- Familiar with RedHawk, Voltus, ICC2, Innovus or related EDA tools
- Knowledge of Timing and Physical signoff tools are beneficial
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl and Tcl required
- Well understanding of ASIC design flow, VLSI and/or CAD development
- Good communication in English