- Study and understand customer requirements and R&D functional specifications, design and execute testing plan to validate new features.
- Using real top-tier customer designs and/or creating new designs to ensure the quality of new features.
- Debug and identify the root causes of functionality issues, flow issues in design flow.
- Analyze customer issues and customer usage/flow, propose improvement plan and enhancement requests to improve the products.
- Design and develop solutions/products in C/C++
- BS/MS in EE, Microelectronics, CS or relevant
- Self-motivated, good team worker and great learner
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passionate in learning and supporting new evolving technologies – 5nm/3nm, low power design, 3DIC, machine learning, cloud, data mining etc.
- Experience in software testing & software testing automation is a strong plus
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following CS fields is a strong plus
- Programming language (C/C++, Shell, TCL, Perl, Python etc.) in Unix/Linux operating system