Join a high-performance team focused on growing EDA business while leveraging sales of related Chipoly product lines. Expand team strength and provide overall product marketing responsibility for several protocol groups of Verification IP solutions. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic plans to enhance the organization’s market presence and increase revenue. This role requires a combination of sales, marketing, and strategic thinking skills, as well as the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- Typically 3+ years relevant experience in EDA or chip design.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills to build and maintain client relationships.
- Strategic thinking and analytical abilities to identify market opportunities and propose solutions.