Flexible in Bay Area
We are a US-based EDA start-up. We are looking for someone who are enthusiastic to the semiconductor industry and also want to learn how to run a start-up from the very beginning. In this position, you are going to work closely with company founder, to help him and to learn from him. Full time position is also available if your ability is proven. Stipend is provided by the end of internship.
- Participate the fund raising step with the company founder.
- Join in the customer engagement process.
- Help the company preparing the biggest exhibit of EDA.
- Deal with financial issue (such as payment and invoice) with company’s partner.
- Communicate with other team members overseas.
- Prepare paperwork or other things as told by the founder.
- Undergrads/Grads students of all majors
- Proficient in English, native speaker preferred. Chinese mandarin is a plus.
- Energetic and passionate in starting a business.
- Basic knowledge in semiconductor industry is a bonus.